This boutique listed investment company is seeking an experience Secretary / PA to join their office in the Sydney CBD on a Part Time basis.
Reporting to the Managing Director & Chief Financial Officer you will be accountable for the following :-
- Diary and travel arrangements
- Preparation of reports, presentations, half-year & full-year financial statements and board papers
- Ordering office stationery and catering for functions
- Assist Company Secretary in preparation & lodgement of ASX reports
- Processing invoices and payments via EFT
- Assist in preparing monthly account reconciliations and reports
- Maintenance of lodgement of proxy votes for AGM's of invested companies
- Update company website
- Liaise with external share registry
To be successful in this position you must possess :-
- Previous experience as a Secretary / Personal Assistant in a listed company
- Experience with lodgements to ASX, ASIC and other regulatory bodies
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Strong time management and attention to detail
- Experience with basic accounts processing of creditor invoices and payments (will be an advantage)
If you are seeking an opportunity with a firm who values their staff and offers flexible working hours, then APPLY NOW!
APPLICANTS ON A STUDENT VISA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK UP TO 25 HOURS PER WEEK.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Maria Mexis on 0282709760