Elite Assistants is a business trading name of Calcon Communications Pty Ltd, ABN 16 114 309 456.
Please read this agreement carefully prior to using any of the services or features of this website. By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Elite Assistants reserves the right to modify or change these terms and conditions at any time by posting an updated version to this web page. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current terms because they are binding on you whenever you use this website.
Should you object to any of these conditions or any subsequent modifications, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue your use of the Elite Assistants website.
Accuracy of information and disclaimer of warranties
All material on the Elite Assistants website is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication. Your use of the Elite Assistants Website is at your sole risk. Access to the website is provided on an 'as available' basis. Neither Elite Assistants its related bodies corporate nor its or their directors or employees make any representation or warranty that (i) any material on Executive Assistant Network Website will be reliable, accurate or complete (nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors in, or omissions from that material); or (ii) your access to Executive Assistant Network Website will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. Executive Assistant Network will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information on Executive Assistant Network Website, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software.
All advertisers must post information that to the best of their information is accurate, truthful and complies with all Australian laws and regulations and all postings must be for positions that genuinely exist at the time of posting. Advertisers will be solely responsible for ensuring that advertisements are removed as soon as vacancies are filled.
Advertisers must not post any job listings that relate to pyramid schemes nor any “Work From Home”, “Business Opportunity” or other vague listings and in particular not any posting that is for any opportunity that requires any up-front fee from applicants.
Elite Assistants reserves the right to remove without notice and without compensation any listing that it believes breaches these terms and conditions.
Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that all postings are within the correct categories and locations.
In addition, Advertisers agree that:
- They will only list one job position per advertisement unless otherwise agreed. Elite Assistants reserves the right to individually charge for any multi job listings that appear within the same advertisement. Elite Assistants also reserves the right to remove any advertisements that are in breach of this policy.
- They will not perform any refresh or reposting of advertisements purely for the purpose of restoring those ads to the top of any search listings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, they will only include branding on the Elite Assistants website that represents the entity with whom Elite Assistants has a contractual arrangement.
- They may only use an external application link where this link directly takes the applicant to a definitive application form.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the only means of contact with the advertiser that will be communicated in a job advertisement are those available through the Elite Assistants website application process & other provided system contact points such as; Branding tiles contact functionality, Recruiter Directory contact functionality and other Contact Us functionality available through the website. All other contact information (such as phone numbers, email addresses etc) which is not able to be tracked or is not being tracked by Elite Assistants will be deemed as unacceptable. In other words, any information that bypasses the Elite Assistants application process and places the website user in direct contact with the advertiser is deemed unacceptable.
- Unless otherwise agreed, email address contained within a job advertisement will be replaced with a standard Elite Asistants address, such as firstname.lastname@example.org, where XXX is the Elite Assistants jobID. It is deemed unacceptable and a breach of the terms and conditions of this website to actively or knowingly alter an email address or its appearance on the Elite Assistants website to avoid this automatic tracking.
All Job Seekers must provide accurate and truthful information when registering as a user of the Elite Assistants website, when applying for any position or when posting a resume to the Elite Assistants website.
Job seekers are responsible for ensuring that resumes are posted to the correct categories and the correct locations.
General information only - non advisory
The material on the Elite Assistants website provides general information only, irrespective of the author and Elite Assistants can not be held liable for any decision you make based on information contained within the website. It is not intended as advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should make your own inquiries and take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions.
No guarantee of job vacancies
Elite Assistants offers no guarantee that jobs advertised on this site will have continued availability and Elite Assistants will not be liable should any vacancy be already filled or the position withdrawn at the time an advertiser removes an advertisement from this website.
Elite Assistants will endeavour to ensure that all advertised jobs are for actual job vacancies but Elite Assistants will give no guarantee that every job advertisement represents an actual job vacancy.
The material provided on the Elite Assistants website is copyright protected. You may use this material for your own personal reference only. Except for the temporary copy held in the computer's cache and a single permanent copy for your personal reference, the material may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or part (except where such use constitutes fair dealing under the Copyright Act) without the prior written approval of Elite Assistants.
You may not use any part of the material on the Elite Assistants website site to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, Internet site or other means of distribution.
As a condition of your use of the Elite Assistants website or any services on the website, you warrant to Elite Assistants that you will not use the Elite Assistants website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms & conditions or any other terms, conditions or notices appearing anywhere on the Elite Assistants website. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
In particular, you agree not to:
- use Elite Assistants website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via the Elite Assistants website;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using the Elite Assistants website any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- breach any applicable laws or regulations. Elite Assistants has no obligation to monitor any user's use of Executive Assistant Network Website, however Executive Assistant Network retains the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
You will indemnify Elite Assistants if it or its related bodies corporate suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on the Elite Assistants website.
Third party links and advertising
Hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties will appear on the Elite Assistants website. These websites do not form part of the Elite Assistants website and are not under the control of Elite Assistants or its related bodies corporate and neither Elite Assistants nor its related bodies corporate have any responsibility for the contents of any such hyperlink or linked website. If you link to any such websites you leave the Elite Assistants website and do so entirely at your own risk. The Elite Assistants website displays third party advertisements, which may or may not contain hyperlinks or referral buttons to websites operated by third parties. The display of such advertising does not in any way imply a recommendation or endorsement by Elite Assistants or its related bodies corporate of the relevant advertiser, its products or services or any such linked website.
If you contact a third party using functionality provided on the Elite Assistants website, including via e-mail, Elite Assistants accepts no responsibility for any actions taken by that third party in response to your communication or for any transactions entered into between you and the relevant third party.
Limitation of liability
Elite Assistants and its related bodies corporate do not exclude any rights and remedies available to you under the Trade Practices Act or any similar State or Territory legislation that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Otherwise Elite Assistants and its related bodies corporate exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law. To the extent permitted by law, Elite Assistants liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is restricted, at Elite Assistants’ option, to:
In the case of services supplied or offered by the Elite Assistants website:
- the re-supply of those services; or
- the payment of the cost of having those services re-supplied
You expressly agree and understand that in no circumstances will Elite Assistants or its related bodies corporate be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits of whatever nature howsoever arising (including but not limited to any act or omission by Elite Assistants or its related bodies corporate) which result from (i) the use of or access to or any inability to use or access the Elite Assistants website or any material on the Elite Assistants website; (ii) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; or (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the Elite Assistants website. Excluding liability for negligence the maximum liability of Elite Assistants and its related bodies corporate is equivalent to the total of any amounts you have paid to Elite Assistants and its related bodies corporate in respect of goods or services supplied to you by Elite Assistants or its related bodies corporate through the Elite Assistants website.
All costs detailed within this website are in Australian dollars and are for the delivery of services within Australia irrespective of the locale of the individual or entity requesting the service. Elite Assistants is operated by Calcon Communications Pty Ltd, a company registered in Australia and located in Australia.
All invoices issued by Elite Assistants must be paid within 14 days of issuance. For the purchase of job packs of up to 25 advertisements, credit card payment will be required prior to placement of the advertisement on the Site.
Advertisers agree to pay the costs incurred by Elite Assistants in recovering any monies owed to it by advertisers beyond that time or incurred by Elite Assistants for any payments that are dishonoured or, in the case of credit card payments, not cleared.
Refunds will be made for credit card payments at the discretion of the management but consideration will only be given in extreme circumstances or where due to a technical error the automated payment system within the Elite Assistants website has incorrectly charged an incorrect amount to an advertiser’s credit card.
The offices of Calcon Communications Pty Ltd and Elite Assistants are located at 82 Whale Beach Road, Avalon, NSW 2107 Australia.
For any enquiries about any aspect of our products or services please contact us on 02 9974 2717.
These conditions and all other specific and additional terms which govern your use and access to the Elite Assistants website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
You agree that all disputes arising under, out of, or in any way connected with your use of the Elite Assistants website shall be litigated exclusively in the courts in New South Wales, the Federal Court of Australia (Sydney Registry) or the Federal Magistrate Service (Sydney Registry) and to courts that hear appeals from those Courts.